POSITIONING & SURVEYING INSTRUMENTS
We are the dealer of Topcon positioning and surveying instruments in Qatar. Our best in class instruments such as GNSS, Total Stations, Theodolites, Digital Levels, Auto Levels, and Aerial systems are used in positioning and surveying works.
- The Hiper HR GNSS receiver helps in overcome the field challenges with unique kind of technologies
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design-capable of withstanding a 2 meter pole drop.
- Five unique data communication options
- All signals, all satellites , all constellations
- Universal Tracking Channels TM for all satellites, signals, and constellations.
- Field-tested, field-ready IP67 design
- Compact form factor ideal for millimeter GPS and Hybrid Positioning TM.
- Revolutionary 9-Axis IMU and ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass .
GT series - Robotic Total Stations
- The GT arrangement of Robotic total stations is a cut-down, a superior arrangement that is prepared to impress today, yet still, develop with you into tomorrow. It works with efficient single operator robotic systems, the power of long-range reflectorless measurements, and capacity to perform as good as hybrid positioning systems.
- Available models are – GT500 and GT-1000
- GT series is best for Land Surveying, Civil engineering and Construction/Survey.
- GT Series comes with Advanced UltraTec technology and TSsheeldTM global service.
- GT series will have 5 years Guarantee.
- OS Series or Onboard station series are advanced highly functional total station with outstanding operability .
- All functions needed in the field are packed into a compact, lightweight body Windows CE total stations.
- It comes with advanced angle measurement system and fast and powerful reflectorless EDM.
- OS series total stations have the MAGNETTM Field On-Board application Software.
- Rugged and user friendly Design and long-lasting battery.
GM 100 Series
- GM100 series are powerful, cost-effective Manual Total Stations designed to deliver the best and latest technologies in a compact yet most powerful design. It comes with an Ultra-powerful EDM, best-in-class angle accuracy encoder systems to efficiently provide accuracy, speed, and durability needed for the most demanding job site. It also comes with more rugged housing and efficient battery life, which helps it in use in most of the toughest conditions.
- The GM-100 series features dual-axis compensation, 32GB USB, Bluetooth to 10m and TSShield TM telematics for best in class security and investment protection.
- GM-100 Series is Perfect for Land surveying, Topography & AS-Built, Construction survey/Layout, Layout & Survey and Foundation, and Exterior.
GM 50 Series
- GM 50 series are fast and accurate pinpointing with phase shift technology.
- Fast distance measurement of 0.9s regardless of the object.
- Minimum reflectorless measuring regardless of the object.
- Minimum reflectorless measuring distance of just 30cm.
- These have Smaller EDM beam spot size for minimal distance measuring error
DT 200 Series
- The DT-200 Series comes with the same high-quality advanced absolute circle reading technology found in Topcon High-performance total stations products for high accuracy field calculation
- DT series have the best in class IP66 water and dust protection, compact and lightweight and Long life battery of 140 hours.
- High Accuracy (2”, 5”, 7” and 9” models) measurements.
- DT-200 is perfect for Construction Survey / Layout and Layout & survey.
- Slope lasers are perhaps the most advanced of all rotating lasers. They are used over long working distances, and bring the same accuracy everywhere with extremely exacting slopes.
- The RL-200 gives you a tool to set the desired cross slope and elevation values for improved productivity.
- Wide grade range (up to 25 % slope)
- Up to 100 hours of battery life
- Increased working diameter – 1100 m
- Clear graphical display
- Environment rating IPX6.
- The DL-500 range of digital levels from Topcon strips away the main sources of errors (humans!) in leveling by integrating RAB (Random-Bidirectional) staff encoding and “Wave-and-Read” technologies.
- Single-button operation
- Sub-millimeter height accuracy
- Advanced RAB code technology
- Pre-installed measurement programs
- Inverse staff reading.
- The GLS-2000 series of scanners is composed of three comparable, yet distinct models: The GLS-2000S (short-range), GLS-2000M (middle-range), and the GLS-2000L (long-range). Each model is a full-featured scanner that can be effectively deployed to capture existing, as-built conditions for any application range. The compact, lightweight series of scanners accurately captures a full 360° scan including images in less than three minutes.
- Selectable laser modes from Class 3R to Class 1M
- Multiple lens array system – quickly switches focal length settings
- Auto temperature adjustment – consistent accuracy throughout the work day
- Precise Scan Technology – signal processing including waveform for the ultimate in precise data
- With the same touch-screen technology as smartphones, the FC-500 field controller has a crisp and sunlight-readable display that delivers in any condition.
- With internal GPS and an optional camera, running your choice of Topcon field software, the power is in your hands.
- Large, 4.3” sunlight readable display Rugged, MIL-STD-810G, and IP68 certified
- 5 MP digital camera (optional) 3.5G cellular modem (optional) Internal GPS accessible from MAGNET Field Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi Wireless connectivity
- Powerful, tough, and versatile, the FC-5000 brings the processing speed expected in the office directly to your project site. Your daily field computer just arrived and is set to impress.
- Sunlight readable 7 in. display.
- Intel® Atom™ Z3745 processor MIL-STD-810G and IP68 certified Windows® 10 operating system.
- 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera Integrated 4G LTE cellular module (optional).
Intel falcon 8 plus
DESIGNED FOR STABILITY, PROVEN TO PERFORM
When you need precise high-resolution imaging in tight spaces and challenging environments, Intel® Falcon™ 8+ Drone – Topcon Edition is the one for you.
This rotary-wing UAS (Unmanned Aircraft System) features first-in-class sensors, active vibration damping, and compensating camera mounts for solid performance. Perfect for capturing all perspectives, oblique as well as nadir, while providing flexibility for immediate takeoff and soft landing. Meticulously designed and built in Germany, the Intel Falcon 8+ Drone – Topcon Edition is known for precision and reliability.
- High definition imaging, thermal and RGB stills
- Maximum safety with triple redundancy
- Fully automated flight routes in 2D & 3D
- Easy to deploy and operate
- Precise structure analysis and quick damage detection
- Fast data collection
- Low noise and emissions
- Enhanced efficiency: faster takeoff, rising, flying, descending, and controlled landing.
Intel® Falcon™ 8+ Drone – Topcon Edition is perfect for:
Topography & As-Built
ACCURATE AERIAL MAPPING WITH PRE-PLANNED FLIGHTS
Send a custom flight plan to the Sirius Pro with MAVinci software, then simply hand-launch the unmanned aircraft system (UAS).
- Automatic flight planning
- Simple hand launch and autopilot-assisted manual control
- High accuracy GNSS RTK mapping eliminates the need for GCP’s
- Fully operational up to wind speeds of 50km/h and gusts of 65 km/h
- High-resolution 16MP Fujifilm X-M1 camera onboard
- Advanced post-processing and evaluation software
- Verification of Data Quality
- MAGNET™ Field is a powerful and intuitive field application software that enables you to collect survey mapping data and perform construction and road layout using total stations, levels, and GNSS receivers.
- MAGNET™ Field is easy to use. Perform topographic and layout operations with a supportive Microsoft Bing Maps satellite image background.
- Calculate, contour, and compare surfaces
- Surface staking with automatic Digital Terrain Model creation
- Colorized cut and fill indicators, as well as volume calculations
- Direct connectivity to your private Company Account for easy data exchange and a quick chat
- Microsoft Bing Maps® for real-time images behind your points, lines, and imported design files